Life, Love and my passion for cooking

My photo
Carson City, NV, United States
I grew up in Illinois in a small town. I moved to California in May of 2000.In that time I have experienced life, love and my passion for cooking. We now live in Nevada. I hope to take my passion for cooking to a new level.

gourmetpompey

Friday, July 20, 2012

Roasted Garlic Express


This little machine is the best! It fits in small kitchen spaces. It only takes 27 min to roast an entire whole garlic clove. The little black tray comes out easy with that little clip on handle. Underneath is a little terra cotta plate that you wet before turning on the roaster. I love being able to have roasted garlic without turning my oven on. We eat LOTS of Garlic! I put roasted garlic is just about everything. We like it with homemade bread, hummus, soups and salad dressing.


Roasted Garlic Express

Inside of Roaster



Homemade herb bread with Roasted Garlic


No comments:

Post a Comment