Life, Love and my passion for cooking

My photo
Carson City, NV, United States
I grew up in Illinois in a small town. I moved to California in May of 2000.In that time I have experienced life, love and my passion for cooking. We now live in Nevada. I hope to take my passion for cooking to a new level.

gourmetpompey

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cookies

Healthy Cookies
1/4 cup brown rice flour
1/4 cup wheat flour
1/4 cup almond meal
1/4 cup wheat germ
1/2 cup finely chopped Pepitas
(any favorite nut is good. I also used pecan halves)
2 tablespoons oil
1 tsp Vanilla
1 egg beaten
1/4 cup Honey
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp Cinnamon

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

Mix all the ingredients in a bowl with a spoon. Mixing a little with your hands helps all the ingredients come together. They will be slightly crumbly. Just take about a tablespoon of the cookie mixture in your hand and make a ball them press them down into a circle and place them on a cookie sheet. Then put them in the oven for 10 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
I updated my photo!!




No comments:

Post a Comment