Life, Love and my passion for cooking

My photo
Carson City, NV, United States
I grew up in Illinois in a small town. I moved to California in May of 2000.In that time I have experienced life, love and my passion for cooking. We now live in Nevada. I hope to take my passion for cooking to a new level.

gourmetpompey

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Soup and Sandwich


     Easter is always a nice time for us. My mother in law makes spaghetti and sausages. They are the best sausages I have ever had. It has always been tradition to have this instead of ham or turkey. We always get lots of left overs that are packed with care in containers to take home. We leave knowing it was all made with love.

     We like to make sausages sandwiches with the left overs. I buy a nice crusty bread from this amazing Italian market called Claros. I decided to make Celery soup to go along with it. I put the sausages with the sauce in a cast iron and warmed it all up. Then toasted the bread. I took a few sausages and sauce and put them in the bread and topped it with a little Romano and mozzarella cheese. So tasty!

Sausage sandwiches & Celery soup



No comments:

Post a Comment