Life, Love and my passion for cooking

My photo
Carson City, NV, United States
I grew up in Illinois in a small town. I moved to California in May of 2000.In that time I have experienced life, love and my passion for cooking. We now live in Nevada. I hope to take my passion for cooking to a new level.

gourmetpompey

Friday, April 13, 2012

Sweet and Savory

 It is raining and cloudy today. I am thinking of something warm and cozy to have for dinner. I am remembering those days in the kitchen with my mom. These are a few of my favorites. I remember that first apple pie I made as a kid. The first dough I watched rise for hours. The smell of the bread when it was baking in the oven. The bubbling of the sweet apple pie. The chewyness of those cookies I loved to have after school. Memories of home always remind me of my sweet and savory favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment